Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OMG I'm a father!

Although I have five children, there are times when I stop dead in my tracks and it hits me...I'm a father!  I know, there's the proverbial "pinch" to make sure I'm awake, but it really feels kind of strange to look at these miniature humans and realize that they depend on me and my wife for pretty much everything.  I decided to start this blog in hopes of helping men and women who have no earthly idea what a father is supposed to do and/or be. 
Just so that we're clear on a few things, I need to mention that I happened to learn how to be a father from four different fathers: God, my biological father, and two step-fathers.  Their knowledge along with my experience in a vast array of fields has been combined to offer you a great picture of a good, Godly father.

No comments:

Post a Comment